Here is a rare opportunity to own an amazing farm that is ready to go! This farm is located in Hardtner, KS on the Kansas/Oklahoma line and has been very well maintained . This is a dream property that features 160 acres (MoL), a large updated family home, shop, barn, hayshed, corrals & working chutes and more. Give us a call for more information or to view the property! 580-327-8217
19999 SW US HWY 281
8 Acres Homestead
75 Acres Cropland (Crop sells with the property)
77 Acres Grassland
3,140 Sq. Ft. Family Home
50'x100' Shop w/ 25' Lean Too, Air Compressor, Office & Bathroom
42'x100' Shed w/ 27' & 30' Lean Too
50'X100' Hay Shed
Corrals & Hydraulic Working Chute & Blattner Double Alley
4,000 Gal. Fuel Tank
Swimming Pool, Hot Tub, Water Wells
1200 Sq. Ft. Income Producing Rental Home
160 Acres (MoL), Barber County, KS
The South Half of the Southeast Quarter (S 1/2 SE 1/4), Less RD/R/W of Section Seven (7), Township Thirty-five (35) S, Range Twelve (12) W, and the Southeast Quarter of the Southwest Quarter (SE 1/4 SW 1/4) of Section Eight (8), Township Thirty-five (35) S, Range Twelve (12), W, W.I.M., Barber County, KS.
This tract consists of 160 acres (surface only) of which 75 acres are good cropland (primarily Pond Creek silt loam, Dale silt loam and Grant silt loam soils), and the balance being 76.8 acres of good native grassland with a home site and improvements consisting of about 8 acres. There are brand new 5-wire fences around the property.
Improvements include a nice, updated 3,140 sq. ft. home with vinyl siding and a 50 year composition shingle roof (3 years old). The home has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. On the ground floor are 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, a large kitchen & dining area and a large living area. It also has a nice utility room & mudroom combination. The basement consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bath (remodeled in 2011) and a large, open area for entertaining complete with a nice wet bar. This house has great storage and includes a concrete storm shelter in the basement. This home has all new double-pane windows and has central air and heat. A 2-car garage, office area and a covered porch were added in 2013. This home is in excellent condition and is well maintained. There is also a 24' round above ground swimming pool with accompanying deck. The pool is 54" deep. There is a nice hot tub on the new covered porch. An insulated well house is next to the pool. The house is on rural water and there are 2 wells w/ solar pumps on the property.
1) 50'x100' insulated shop w/ concrete floor and radiant tube heaters on natural gas. It also has a 25'x100' lean too on the west side. There are two 16'x20' overhead doors on the south side with one exit door on the north side of the shop. This building also has a small bathroom and office. There is also a smaller shop, 30'x60', that hooks into the new shop with a 12'x12' overhead door that connects the two buildings.
2) 42'x100' metal building with a 27'x100' lean too on the south side and a 30'x100' lean too on the north side. The 27' lean too houses a complete alleyway and circle , with a Bowman hydraulic chute, all setting in concrete. There is also 3 horse stalls in the area.
3) 50'x100' single slope hay shed; with an 18' back wall and a 20' front wall for easy access to store the big square or large round bales.
4) Complete set of steel corrals with 340' of bunk line, 3 large feed pens with excellent access and cattle flow ability to the working and loading chute area.
5) Small rent house with 1,200 sq. ft consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen and living area. Rental income of $500.00 per month.